Elsevier Harvard style places extra space before report number

In the bibliography, there is consistently a space between the open parenthesis and "No.". This seems to occur only when "Report Type" is not specified.

For instance:
E48 Committee, 2007. Test Method for Determination of Carbohydrates in Biomass by High Performance Liquid Chromatography ( No. E1758 - 01(2007)). ASTM International.

but not:

Sluiter, A., Hames, B.R., Ruiz, R.O., Scarlata, C.J., Sluiter, J.B., Templeton, D.W., Crocker, D., 2010. Determination of Structural Carbohydrates and Lignin in Biomass (Laboratory Analytical Procedure No. NREL/TP-510-42618). National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colorado.

This issue is probably identical to the one here: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/23310/extra-space-after-opening-parenthesis-for-report-cited-in-apa-style/

Which could mean it is widespread, although I didn't turn it up in the few other styles I checked.
  • edited May 13, 2014
    The style is now fixed. The updated version will appear on the repository within 30mins (check the timestamp). Update your copy of the style by clicking "Update Now" in the General tab of the Zotero preferences.

Styles also update automatically within 24hs for Zotero 4.0+
    In an existing document, you may have to switch to a different style and back for the changes to take effect once the style is updated.
    Any further problems please let us know & thanks for reporting

I'm not sure how widespread this is—I'm not sure how many styles even account for reports with report numbers, so I'm not terribly worried.
  • Great; thanks!