Need advice on style not in depository

The journal is Epidemiology and Infection. I am copying the link to the journal author's page. I think there must be another journal in the depository similar to this, but I am having a hard time figuring it out.
Any advice is welcome!
http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayMoreInfo?jid=HYG&type=ifc&sessionId=AE544148E3F7A9F3FA15D92DB784DC81.journals

or

http://assets.cambridge.org/HYG/HYG_ifc.pdf
  • AIDS and Cell Research are decently close, but most journals with citationstyles like this abbreviate journal titles.
  • I also need this citation style but cannot get it from the zotero style Repository. Could you please create one for this journal?
  • how to request a new style?
  • I don't understand -- that's what the link is for
  • According to your instruction, I followed this thread. What can I do next?
  • And I also can get the AIDS and Cell Research format from the zoreto style repository.
  • provide the information under 3.) The original poster never did.
  • • In-text citation: [28]
    • D Hungerford , et al. Effect of socioeconomic deprivation on uptake of measles, mumps and rubella vaccination in Liverpool, UK over 16 years: a longitudinal ecological study. Epidemiology and Infection 2016; 144(06): 1201–1211.
    • Eisen HN. Immunology: An Introduction to Molecular and Cellular Principles of the Immune Response, 5th edn. New York: Harper and Row, 1974, pp. 406.
  • Is the above information enough?
  • check the link again:
    It's asking for two specific items formatted in the correct style, not just two examples from the styleguide as well as the ISSN and, if at all possible, a recent open access article from the journal.
  • Yes, I provided one for journal and the other one for book. I added one for open access article now.

• In-text citation: [28]
    • D Hungerford , et al. Effect of socioeconomic deprivation on uptake of measles, mumps and rubella vaccination in Liverpool, UK over 16 years: a longitudinal ecological study. Epidemiology and Infection 2016; 144(06): 1201–1211. (Traditional journal)
    • JP Vandenbroucke , et al. Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (STROBE): explanation and elaboration. PLoS Med 2007; 4(10): e297. (Open access journal)
    • Eisen HN. Immunology: An Introduction to Molecular and Cellular Principles of the Immune Response, 5th edn. New York: Harper and Row, 1974, pp. 406. (Book)
  • That page says, in bold
    As this is frequently misunderstood, please make sure that your post contains a bibliography entry for the Mares book chapter and the Campbell & Pedersen journal article. Otherwise we'll ask you to add those, delaying the process.
    Please re-read and follow the instructions. If your post doesn't contain the names "Mares" and "Campbell" (as well the corresponsing citations), you're not following the instructions. (We aren't asking for this out of principle. It significantly reduces the time of volunteers helping with the creation of styles).
  • • In-text citation: [1]
    • Campbell JL, et al. The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success. Comparative Political Studies 2007; 40: 307-332.
    • Mares I. Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers? In: Hall PA, Soskice D, eds, Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage. New York: Oxford University Press, 2001, pp. 184-213.
  • yes, that'll work. Still won't happen right away, but we'll get it in the queue.
  • How long it will take to get the format?
  • edited April 24, 2017
    @lilijiang1975: It based on free time of any developer, all developers are volunteers.

EDIT: I can say, that your examples are not correct to the Guide for authors:
    Campbell JL, et al. The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success. Comparative Political Studies 2007; 40: 307-332.
    Mares I. Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers? In: Hall PA, Soskice D, eds. Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage. New York: Oxford University Press, 2001, pp. 184-213.

EDIT2: New link to the Guide for authors: https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/epidemiology-and-infection/information/instructions-contributors
  • edited May 3, 2017
    Thanks, @LiborA for fixing the examples.
    @lilijiang1975 I have created the style. You can already use it by righ clicking here and choosing Save as and use that style. otherwise you'll have to wait till it's reviewed and signed off. https://github.com/damnation333/styles/blob/69cc6e71e2810fc6039155a918cd8c7917c96a1e/epidemiology-and-infection.csl