how to delete all items in Trash in online Zotero library

Hi, I have 8300 items in the trash in my online Zotero library that I need to delete. I can select them one page (25 items) at a time, and click on the "remove from trash" icon, followed by a 5-7 second lag, but this will waste a lot of time. Is there a faster way? thank you very much.
  • why is syncing and emptying the trash locally not an option?
  • When I tried to sync locally, it wanted to present me with each item that had previously been in the local file, but was deleted, one by one, asking whether I wanted to keep the one on the server or the one on the local machine. If I can skip this one by one selection, and just tell it to sync what is local to the server, that would be great, thanks.
  • If you just want to overwrite the library on your server with the library on your computer, use "Restore to Server" (make sure you pick the right direction) in the Sync tab of the Zotero preferences under "Reset". Obviously you shouldn't use that if you have some items on the server that you don't have locally and still need.
  • I found that if I selected the top entry in the trash and then scrolled down fairly steadily so that all entries were rendered properly in the browser then I could Shift+click to select all down to that paper then clicked the delete icon

I couldnt do it in one go but did about 3 or 4 goes for 2K entries