Conflict Resolution

One of my colleagues is attempting to access a Group Library for the first time and an error popped up asking whether she would like to keep the local, remote or merged object. Should we select the Remote object as this file was changed last? The error also said '1 or 290', and we'd rather not have to manually select an option that many times. I'd appreciate it if someone could explain the cause of this issue and the best way to resolve it.

Thanks

Anisa
  • and you're positive those items are from the group, not from her personal library? I don't really see how a conflict could come if she just joined the group.
  • the items are definitely from the group library. she might have accessed it once a year or so ago but isn't sure.
  • ok, that would possibly explain the conflicts, e.g. if she didn't sync for a long time. One thing to try would be to have her leave the group, sync, make sure it's gone from her client, and then re-join.
  • Ok we'll try that. How do you leave a group? Thanks Adam.
  • on the group page on the webpage, i.e. at https://www.zotero.org/groups/<group-name>; , there's a read "Leave group" button on the right.