Style request: [World Mycotoxin Journal]

I would like to request a style for World Mycotoxin Journal.

Campbell, J.L. and Pedersen, O.K., 2007. The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success. Comparative Political Studies 40: 307–332.

Mares, I., 2001. Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers? In: P.A. Hall and D. Soskice (Eds.), Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage. Oxford University Press, New York, pp. 184–213.

ISSN 1875-0710 (paper edition)
ISSN 1875-0796 (online edition)

Author guidelines: http://www.wageningenacademic.com/default.asp?pageid=92

Example paper: http://wageningenacademic.metapress.com/content/e334343nx63x2475/fulltext.pdf

Nothing in the Style Library is an exact match, especially in the handling of long lists of authors. I've taken a swing at this with the visual editor and have it mostly in place for journals and book sections, but they have additional requirements for conference proceedings and several other types of text; unfortunately, the only place these other document types are fully detailed is in an Endnote file they provide with the author guidelines. I can send what I've done so far, if it helps.
  • got it. Will take some time, I'll obviously only be able to do what's in the style guide.
    (note to self - correct book section is
    Mares, I., 2001. Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers? In: Hall, P.A. and Soskice, D. (eds.) Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage. Oxford University Press, New York, pp. 184–213.

Quarternary Research looks good)
  • Thank you. It also looks like the author instructions have been updated since the last time I saw them -- it now includes examples of other types of citations, so hopefully it'll help.
  • The style is now up. It will appear on the style repository within 30mins.. (See here if you need instructions for installing styles in standalone.)

Any problems please let us know.