Style Request : [ANTICANCER RESEARCH]

Dear Sir/Madam:
I need the style of the anticaner research for Zotero, but I cannot find it.

Here are examples:

Wacker A, Lersch C, Scherpinski U, Reindl L and Seyfarth M:High incidence of angina pectoris in patients treated with 5-fluorouracil: A planned surveillance study with 102 patients. Oncology 65: 108-112, 2003.

Mercier C and Ciccolini J: Profiling dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase deficiency in patients with cancer undergoing 5-fluorouracil/capecitabine therapy. Clin Colorectal Cancer 6(4):288-96, 2006.

The instructions to authors:
http://ar.iiarjournals.org/site/misc/ifora.xhtml

Print ISSN 0250-7005
Online ISSN 1791-7530

Thank you for your help!

Darren
  • we need the exact two citations given on
    https://github.com/citation-style-language/styles/wiki/Requesting-Styles
    - i.e. the Mares and Campbell and Peterson items - formatted correctly for AR. Everything else looks good.
  • Thanks for your prompt reply!

Please find the reference #2 and #3 for article and book chapter citation of AR in following link:

http://ar.iiarjournals.org/content/34/4/1459.full.pdf

Thanks again for you help !

Darren
  • sorry, the _exact_ citations. See here for an example:
    https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/35487/style-request-society-of-automotive-engineers/
  • Hi~

References are cited in the text as numbers

(7) or (18, 26, 35) or (58, 76, 77, 85, 86) or (15-21)

Thank you so much! :D
  • sorry, we're still talking past each other - look at the sample request I link to: It's the exact citations of those two items that I need, not any reference for a chapter or a journal article. I use them to quickly find a style to start from.
  • I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

Journal Article: (All authors should be listed)

Campbell JL and Pedersen OK: The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success. Comp Pol St 40(3):307-332,2007. doi:10.1177/0010414006286542

Book Chapter: (The "In:" is Italic and all authors should be listed)

Mares I: Firms and the welfare state: when, why, and how does social policy matter to employers. In: Varieties of capitalism. Hall PA, Soskice D (eds.). New York, Oxford University Press, pp. 184-213, 2007.

Thank you.
  • great, that's it, thanks - takes some time, usually 1-2 months.
  • Thanks again for you help! :D
  • The style is now up. It will appear on the style repository within 30mins.. (See here if you need instructions for installing styles in standalone.)

Any problems please let us know.
  • Hi, it seems this style isn't working properly. Althougth the format looks ok, the bibliographies are sorted alphabetically...

please fix,

thanks in advance!
  • The style is now fixed. The updated version will appear on the repository within 30mins (check the timestamp). Update your copy of the style by clicking "Update Now" in the General tab of the Zotero preferences.

Styles also update automatically within 24hs for Zotero 4.0+
    In an existing document, you may have to switch to a different style and back for the changes to take effect once the style is updated.
    Any further problems please let us know & thanks for reporting
  • Everything works just perfect now, thank you so much!
  • It seems there is another problem; the final comma before "and" "last author" should be removed,

please fix,

thank you!
  • The style is now fixed. The updated version will appear on the repository within 30mins (check the timestamp). Styles update automatically within 24hs for Zotero 4.0+
    In an existing document, you may have to switch to a different style and back for the changes to take effect once the style is updated.
    Any further problems please let us know & thanks for reporting
  • many thanks !!!
  • Hello, the anticancer research style needs a refresh.
    Could you modify the style please ? Here is an example of the required style :
    Anticancer Research style. Example: Lanza G, Gafa R, Matteuzzi M and Santini A: Medullary-type poorly differentiated adenocarcinoma of the large bowel: A distinct clinicopathologic entity characterized by microsatellite instability and improved survival. J Clin Oncol 17(8): 2429-2438, 1999. PMID: 10561306. DOI: 10.1200/JCO.1999.17.8.2429
  • So the changes are just the DOI format the the PMID?
  • Hi ! thank you for the quick answer,
    The previous style did not contain the PMID or DOI.
    Example :
    Brun J-L, Fritel X, Aubard Y, Borghese B, Bourdel N, Chabbert-Buffet N, Collinet P, Deffieux X, Dubernard G, Huchon C, Kalfa N, Lahlou N, Marret H, Pienkowski C, Sevestre H, Thomassin-Naggara I and Levêque J: Management of presumed benign ovarian tumors: updated French guidelines. European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 183: 52–58, 2014.
  • I've just submitted a PR. Once you see that switched from Open to Merged you'll be able to update your style in Zotero.
    https://github.com/citation-style-language/styles/pull/4832