SQL query to retrieve items in group libraries

Hi,

I have a problem to retrieve items that are shared in a collection of a group library. The desired output format is a CSV file.
I had no problems retrieving items from my personal library using this query: http://royce.kimmons.me/tutorials/zotero_to_excel

But it seems that things are different for items in collections shared in group libraries. The same query returns 0 items. I'm using SQLite Manager for firefox to execute the query. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
  • I'm not an sqlite person, so can't tell you the exact syntax, but you probably need to add the libraryID to the query
  • Thanks for the quick response!
    I've tried that actually, by adding AND "i.libraryID="1229076"" in the optional conditions at the end of the Query, but I guess that if the query returns 0 items it doesn't matter if I add extra conditions.
    Now there seems to be something strange happening with the collectionItems and the items tables as the former has 787 items and the later 341 items and in the application I don't have any unsorted items. As if the collectionItems table was incomplete.
  • I almost started to bang my head on the wall when I tried the same queries in another database manager - and it works!
    So a bug seemed to have appeared in the SQLITE Manager for Firefox.