certain items stop being selected when I switch to "Tags"

In the Firefox add-on in Mac OS X 10.7, when I click on an item, it becomes highlighted in blue. Previously, clicking on something else (like the "Tags" button in the right pane) turned the highlighting gray. However, recently when I click on "Tags" or one of the other buttons in the right pane, the item becomes unhighlighted and the URL bar is highlighted. This only seems to happen on certain items, but I haven't seen a pattern yet. Any ideas on what's happening?

edit: Actually, it seems to happen to every other item, if the background color is light gray for that line.
  • Yeah, I think you're mistaken about the address bar becoming highlighted — or, at least, it doesn't for me. This is purely cosmetic due to the color of the alternating background. I don't think we changed anything, so I'd guess this is just a style issue with the latest version of Firefox, but someone will look into it.
  • edited June 4, 2014
    This was indeed a Firefox display bug, beginning in Firefox 28. It's fixed now, but unfortunately the fix won't be available until Firefox 31, which is due out in July.
  • I see, so we just have to wait. Thanks a lot.
  • If you're comfortable running beta software, this is fixed in the latest Firefox beta.