syncing bug after import refman

Dear Community,

I managed to import large parts of my refman library into zotero thanks to @adamsmith encouragement. I'll explain the process in a future contribution. It wasn't straight forward. And it's still not finished because on sync with server, Zotero took all night and it's still not over. I started a Debug output here : Debug ID is D583020669. In the debug output I read the command [JavaScript Error: "Invalid creator type 3 for item type 15 -- changing to primary creator" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/data/item.js" line: 1081}] repeatedly.
Zotero is still syncing at this time.
What am I supposed to do ?

All the best.

David
  • Restart Zotero and provide another Debug ID for a sync attempt that stalls. (Also, to be clear, you're seeing the blue progress bar, right? That means it's in the file sync part of the sync, and you can hover over the bar to see progress. If you don't see things changing in the tooltip, it stalled and won't progress further.)
  • (It'll help to disable auto-sync in the Sync pane of the preferences while you're debugging this — that will let you make sure the Debug ID covers just the first sync after restarting.)
  • Hi Dan, As you have suggested, I simply restarted Zotero standalone and it could sync the remaining. (about 250 MB added to my online account). All clear for now. Thanks.
    As we are here, any advise on how to transfer that chunk (and still about the same to come) to group "observatbru.team" ? Should I proceed by batches and be sure all group members sync in the mean time or I can just let it roll at once ?