I don't see plug in in Word 2010 (dutch version)

I don't see a plug in in Word 2010 (dutch version).
I have recently upgraded to Word 2010 and see no plugin.
I am using VISTA. firefox 28.0, Word 2010 (dutch version) & downloaded the plug in.

I have checked other discussions but haven't succeded in solving the problem. I checked my firefox profile, but see no zotero.dot. (using tips from https://www.zotero.org/support/windows_word_plugin_manual_installation_instructions)

Please help,
  • Does the Zotero Word Plugin show up under tools-->add-ons in Firefox?
  • no it doesn't
  • First firefox asks for permission, then it says install. It downloads 3 files and then says I need to restart firefox, wich I have done. I also closed and opened word, but no plugin appears in Word.
  • If it doesn't show up in Firefox it won't show up in Word. Downloading 3 files is rather odd, too - should only be one .xpi
    You do see Zotero itself installed in tools-->add-ons, right?
  • when downloading it does say it downloads zotero-winword-plugin-3.1.15.xpi,

I don't see Zotero under firefox - tools - add-ons, but I see and can access my Zotero-library from the toolbar at the bottum of firefox .
  • you might be looking in the wrong place then - check under "extensions" in that window.
  • You are wright. Installed are Zotero Word for windows integration 3.1.15 & Zotero 4.0.19.
  • 1. The toolbar is in the "Add-ins" toolbar of Word, so make sure you're looking there
    2. If you're sure it's not, first try re-installing the add-on from the Cite tab of the Zotero preferences
    3. If that doesn't work, you will likely have to run through the manual install. It's very unlikely that Zotero.dot wouldn't be in the folder described in the manual installation instructions - please describe exactly where you're looking.
  • I have de-activated and then activated Zotero Word Intergration under firefox - tools - addons and that solved the problem.

Thanks for your support!