Report ID: 1641233615

Hi,

I'm working with Zotero on multiple OS's, Linux and Windows, but this error showed up while using Zotero on Windows 8, with the Zotero Plugin for Firefox.

I can't synchronize with the Zotero Server, probably because I'm working through a proxy at work. I can't understand how to configure the proxy with Zotero, and in my case, I need to use a username and a password to give access to any program connecting to the internet.

Could anyone explain me better how to do that? Or maybe it's something else, but in that case, the report that was sent, could help understand the situation.

Thanks

Hugo Daniel
  • Are you still getting this?
  • Can you provide another Report ID, then?
  • Well, I've disabled the proxy redirection feature, and when I was trying to resync it showed up a message saying that my username/password wasn't correct.

I've retyped them and after two tries, it worked.

I'm pretty sure that it was configured correctly, with the right username and password, but I've removed the proxy option and after retyping the login details it s working again.

Thanks anyway.
  • Your original error, at least, had nothing to do with a proxy. It was a Zotero server error that I fixed.
  • Ok, so it wasn't nothing on my side.
    Thanks again...