Groups - access to pdfs

I run two groups (both open, closed membership). I use external webDAV for both. For all I can make out the settings for both these groups are identical. In one of them the members can view and download pdfs and other attachments, in the other they can't for some reason. One of the groups – where everything works – I have created some 8 months ago and populated with items about that time; the other one was created back then but populated only quite recently. I just notice that even in the first mostly functioning group recently added entries with pdfs appear as black attachments rather than as blue links. Any ideas how I can make the pdfs accessible to my group members?
  • Sharing files in groups isn't possible through WebDAV. My guess would be that you uploaded the PDFs to the other group via Zotero File Storage, that's why group members have access to them.
  • Your guess was accurate and is appreciated. (I remember unticking the respective box in the prefs.) Purchased storage, ticked the box for using Zotero storage and all works well now. Thanks.