Font type

I'm trying to switch the font for my footnotes. But when Zotero updates, some footnotes switch back to the previous font. Is there something that I need to modify in the style too (e.g., font-weight or font-weight?)?
  • footnotes font and font-size is set in your word processor - Zotero just applies the style defined for footnotes.
  • I'm versed in Word's style, and I've switched the font in the footnote style. Signals like Ibid transform successfully, but some citations resist the style change.

Is the following error a clue? It mentions "SetText", so I have a feeling that it may.
    Zotero experienced an error updating your document.

' code:"0" function: "zoteroWinWordField::SetText" location: "zoteroWinWordField.cpp'" when calling method:
    [zoteroWinWordIntegratedErrorHandler::throwError]
  • hard to say. That error means Zotero cannot insert a field somewhere where it wants to. We've seen this most commonly where people have pasted citations into captions. Best I can give you is to run through:
    http://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_troubleshooting#debugging_broken_documents