Turabian Bibliography

It appears that the Turabian Style 8th edition requires a space between each bibliography entry. Can I achieve this with the CSL file OR do I need to adjust my paragraph style in Word?
  • You mean like this (formatting removed)?

Ahlquist, John S., and Christian Breunig. Country Clustering in Comparative Political Economy. MPIfG Discussion Paper 09-5. Cologne: Max-Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, 2009.

Hancké, Bob, Martin Rhodes, and Mark Thatcher, eds. Beyond Varieties of Capitalism : Conflict, Contradiction, and Complementarities in the European Economy. Oxford and New York: Oxford University Press, 2007.

Mares, Isabela. “Firms and the Welfare State: When, Why, and How Does Social Policy Matter to Employers?” In Varieties of Capitalism. The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage, edited by Peter A. Hall and David Soskice, 184–213. New York: Oxford University Press, 2001.

That can be done. Have you confirmed this with the actual manual? There is a lot of false information spread around about Turabian.
  • Yes ... I have the 8th edition manual and have confirmed... Also I was able to edit the CSL ...Looked in an old CSL file I had...

<bibliography ... entry-spacing="1">
  • yup, that's it, thanks. I'll edit the file on the repo asap.
  • up on the repo now. thanks again.