Zotero Error Report ID 1122064996

• I have another error 620898273

This is the message I received:

Duhaime et al.pdf' would exceed your Zotero File Storage quota" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync.js" line: 586}]

[JavaScript Error: "The file 'Situation Analysis of Children and their Families in the Eastern Caribbean - Anguila et al. October 2011 .pdf' would exceed your Zotero File Storage quota" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage/zfs.js" line: 326}]
  • edited January 24, 2014
    That message (or, rather the nicer one that's displayed in the dialog box) pretty much means what it says. To sync more files, you'll need to delete some attachments (and empty the Zotero trash) or purchase additional storage space.

http://www.zotero.org/support/storage
  • Thank you, Dan. I have now paid for the next level up.

Do I have to re-enter my entries?
    The system still will not allow me to include a citation from Zotero as I get the same message....

"The highlighted citation no longer exists in your Zotero database. Do you want to select a substitute item?

Clicking "NO" will delete the field codes for citations containing this item, preserving the citation text but deleting it from your bibliography?"

I can see the entries in Zotero (many of which are pdfs) and hope I will not have to re-enter them.

Do I need to get out of Zotero?
    Do I need to wait a specific number of minutes before the system updates itself?
  • That's a separate issue. You'll have to wait for someone to help you in your other thread.
  • In following the suggestions in how to report an error,

I am using Standalone.
    I am using Safari.

I cut and pasted /Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/MacOS/zotero-bin /Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/Resources/application.ini -jsconsole
    into Terminal, but was told that I already have Zotero running, so cannot have another.

Then I got this message when I checked the wheel in Zotero :

Zotero library."]

[JavaScript Error: "User cancelled document update."]

[JavaScript Error: "TypeError: this._editor is undefined" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/bindings/styled-textbox.xml" line: 193}]

Then

Report ID; 693004176.

Is this all part of the same issue? Sorry, but I just don't know.
  • Actions menu - NOT 'Wheel". Apologies.
  • You don't need to provide any more info. You just need to wait for someone to respond to you in that other thread, which is a totally separate issue. I'm closing this one, since your quota issue is resolved.
This discussion has been closed.