MS Word plugin does not resort the bibliography after "Zotero Refresh"

I'm using the Firefox Add-Ons Zotero 4.0.17.1, Zotero Word for Windows Integration 3.1.15 on Windows 7 32bit in Microsoft Word 2010.

I created a test document looking like this:

### Start ###
Bla (Eeden et al., 1996; Zzzzz and Eeden, 2000)

Aaaa, F. J. van and Eeden, F. J. van (2000). Fake part II. Fake J. 99, 99–999.

Eeden, F. J. van, Granato, M., Schach, U., Brand, M., Furutani-Seiki, M., Haffter, P., Hammerschmidt, M., Heisenberg, C. P., Jiang, Y. J., Kane, D. A., et al. (1996). Mutations affecting somite formation and patterning in the zebrafish, Danio rerio. Development 123, 153–164.
### End ###

Now I changed one of the first authors in the Zotero database (from Aaaa to Zzzzz) and did hit "Zotero Refresh". The resulting document looks like:

### Start ###

Zzzzz, F. J. van and Eeden, F. J. van (2000). Fake part II. Fake J. 99, 99–999.

Eeden, F. J. van, Granato, M., Schach, U., Brand, M., Furutani-Seiki, M., Haffter, P., Hammerschmidt, M., Heisenberg, C. P., Jiang, Y. J., Kane, D. A., et al. (1996). Mutations affecting somite formation and patterning in the zebrafish, Danio rerio. Development 123, 153–164.
### End ###

So the reference is updated. The endnote is correctly resorted, but the bibliography is not resorted.

If I remove the reference in the text and put it there again the bibliography is correct:

### Start ###

Zzzzz, F. J. van and Eeden, F. J. van (2000). Fake part II. Fake J. 99, 99–999.
### End ###