Style Request (Kent Harvard Style)

Dear Members,

I have a really hard time to get the Kent Harvard Style installed in Zotero. The University of Kent in England uses RefWorks and not Zotero. So I think there has never been anybody who installed their citation style in Zotero. As I am not able to do it myself, I hope anybody can help me.

May be the style exists already and I just cannot find it. I have a document with the details and descriptions, so who ever may help me, I can send it per mail. My email is: dpblou3@web.de

Thank you and all the best!

Dennis.
  • (not sure who Simon Fuzu is, but he has never posted here until today and I recommend against sending him anything. It's also not true that Zotero can use RefWorks citation styles).

@Pauschino - We don't have the capacity to create citation styles for specific universities, but you can have a look at the various Harvard styles created for other UK schooks - in particular Manchester Business School looks promising. If you need small changes, have a look at:
    http://editor.citationstyles.org/about/
  • Thank you. I already send him something. May be I shouldn't have done this. Thank you for advising anyway.

I will check the Manchester Harvard Style and then see if I can arrange my little changes myself...