Report ID: 55924296 -- Note Too Long

Message: "The note '0000 Reissued as Principles of Sanctification. Par…' in your library is too long to sync to zotero.org." Blah Blah.

Note consists of a couple of lines of text and an image, which I pasted in. Some notes with images will save; only this one will not, at the moment. My workaround is to cut the image from the note, sync, then immediately paste image back into note.

Thx, mbruffey
  • I'd be careful with pasting images in notes. I'm pretty sure that _if_ it works it will actually not be saved (but rather a link to the image on your clipboard, from which it will disappear), if it doesn't work you get the jibberish that's the image data in the note which makes it too long to sync.
    Basically, at this time, images in notes don't work.
  • Thx adamsmith! So my "lazy man's" way of storing info backfired. More keystrokes . . . .
  • FWIW, I do think this is quite unfortunate - images in notes are great - but fixing/implementing this isn't trivial and no one has ever gotten around to it.
  • Yeah. Image manipulation is a bear. I just had a bunch of multi-paged tif files go south (not on acct of Zotero). ACKH!