Updated (4.017) installs two addons not requested: how to remove?

I have a portable standalone, which I updated. Very strangely I found that it auto-installed two not requested addons:
1. Word plugin
2. Libre plugin
I do not want these two plugins (even if I have MS Word, but not Libre) and I am very surprised that zotero added them without even asking: before it never occured. I already disabled them, but I want to remove both. How can be done that in zotero (I already trashed in Word zotero.dot)?
I looked for *word*.xpi and *libre*.xpi in the zotero directory and more in general in the HD, without success. Thanks for any help.
  • Check <install directory>/extensions and <profile directory>/extensions (that's profile directory, _not_ zotero data directory). It should be in the first one though.
  • Zotero Standalone has always come with the word processor plugins bundled and has always auto-installed them. I think the goal is for there to be a prompt at some point, but there's nothing new about this. (And to be clear, the prompt would just be for whether to install the plugins into Word/LibreOffice. The presence of the extensions has no effect on the Standalone side.)
  • edited December 22, 2013
    Thanks @aurimas,
    they are in fact in Zotero_Standalone_portable\App\zotero\extensions.
    They are two folders and not .xpi, as in the other cases, which btw are saved in the profile extensions folder.

Thanks @Dan Stillman too for the feedback. As already stated, I have the *portable* standalone version. I updated it already two or three times before without any plugin added. I also noticed this time that the update saved something in C:/Documents and Settings (WinXP), which is contrary to the portability. I guess this was due to the installation of the two (not wanted) plugins.
  • there is no officially supported portable version - you'd have to talk to whoever provides that.