Style Error: [IEEE]

I see there was just an update to the IEEE style yesterday. I'm not sure what was fixed, but it broke something else. Now the location of a conference shows up twice in the bibliography like this:

M. A. Sherman, A. Seth, and S. L. Delp, “What is a moment arm? Calculating muscle effectiveness in biomechanical models using generalized coordinates,” in Proc. ASME Int. Design Engineering Technical Conferences (IDETC), Portland, OR, USA, Portland, OR, USA, 2013.

When just yesterday it did not. Can someone eliminate this redundancy? Thanks.
  • The change log says "This fix is to show the city name following the conference name in the Conference proceedings type of IEEE style".

Looks like you have ", Portland, OR, USA" as part of the conference name. You can simply remove it from that field. Where did you import this from? I want to make sure we take care of this during import.
  • I definitely don't have ", Portland, OR, USA" as part of the conference name or anywhere else besides in the Place field: Portland, OR, USA
    I don't know why that was even an issue or on the change log because it was working fine until yesterday. Yesterday my reference read:

M. A. Sherman, A. Seth, and S. L. Delp, “What is a moment arm? Calculating muscle effectiveness in biomechanical models using generalized coordinates,” in Proc. ASME Int. Design Engineering Technical Conferences (IDETC), Portland, OR, USA, 2013.

This is not the only paper it happened with - every other conference on my list has the same problem.
  • You're right, it looks like there's a bug in the style (the fix was probably intended for unpublished conference papers). This should be fixed some time a bit later today. If you need this working immediately, I can provide some instructions on how to edit/revert the style.
  • Later today would be great - as long as it's fixed in the next 24 hrs or so I'm okay. Thanks!
  • Sorry for that. I reverted the change. Should show up in the style repository in a few minutes.
  • Hmm I see a change posted to the style repo but after updating zotero, restarting Word, and refreshing zotero in Word, I still see the error.
  • Try switching to a different style and then switching back.
  • That did it! Thanks.