Unable to sync

Hello!
I have been having trouble syncing. It was working fine and then since 4 days I have a constantly revolving arrow with "Getting updated data from sync server". It happens in the extension and standalone; and I have the latest versions of zotero and firefox.
I have left it for at least 24 hours and still nothing. When I stop autosync, close firefox and then restart, and manually initiate syncing I have no error messages so I can't generate a bug report.
Please help!

Chiarina
  • It has just done something different - it said there were >1000 conflicts, and I clicked through all of them choosing local versions (the data modified was identical for local and remote so it's unclear to me why they were different.) Anyway, the arrow is still turning around... there is some text now in the error report window (ID 333211958) but could easily be related to something else was doing!
  • Sorry, 'date modified'
  • How about now?
  • I opened standalone last night by mistake so it restarted the whole process.... Swapped back to browser version this morning and am waiting, waiting with the arrow turning.....now it says "Last sync:not yet synced"...will update you at the end of the day!
  • You have nothing queued on the server right now.
  • The arrow is still turning round with that same message...I will restart again.
  • So, it's gotupdated data from the sync server, then it asked me to OK 1039 conflicts again, which I did, then it had a bunch of items added/changed on multiple computers notifications which I ok'd. Now it says 'Upload accepted - waiting for sync server.' And it started working! After days of waiting and trying! Did you send good vibes? By the way, it does happen quite often that it asks me to resolve conflicts between local and remote items that have identical date modifieds. And I def wasn't expecting over 1000 to turn up this time round. Why would that be?