Tags don't auto insert

When I'm adding Tags if it exists already, it shows up as a dropdown. But I can't click it to make it load into the box.

I thought I'd got a js or flash problem, but on other fields with an existing author, date etc the data displays on a dropdown, I click it, and it then inserts in the field.

It would be very helpful to just have a display of my Tags, and click the ones I need. They don't seem to be draggable either.

Am I missing something? because manually typing them over and obver again is unwelcome - and I make mistakes doing it in the spelling.
  • Works for me. Have you tried restarting Firefox (which I assume this is)? Does it work if you use the arrow keys and press Enter?

In any case, provide a Report ID if possible.
  • OK in case this affects other newcomers, this works in the download client program on my computer, but not if editing online.

Same as the global edit features on tags (edit, delete) they are there on the client but not online.

The Documentation doesn't say it's about the client.
  • This may be the seem thing I'm experiencing in Firefox (I haven't tested it in the standalone version). When I start typing in the tag addition field, matching tags are shown. If I click on one (or navigate to it and hit Enter), the drop-down disappears and the field just goes blank, with no tag visibly added. But this applies to _any_ tagging I do - if I type in a new tag and hit Enter, the field goes blank too. It's only by navigating away from the record and back again that I see which tags I've just added.
  • treee: You should start a new thread. This one was about the website. I'm also not totally clear what you mean by "the field goes blank", so if you could elaborate on that or link to a screenshot (uploaded to Dropbox or imgur.com or similar), that might be helpful.