Best (author date) style to adapt for Nordic public documents?

I sometimes need to cite public documents from the Nordic countries, which have an established citation convention. But I haven't been able to find a Harvard/(author-date) style that formats the citations and the bibliography correctly.

The documents are, e.g., government bills, parliamentary motions, laws and statutes, reports from public inquiry commissions, etc. Usually, they are cited by their acronym or abbreviation, year or session year, and identifier, e.g. (SOU 2001:63, p. 32) or (Prop. 2006/07:126).

Some examples of the conventional citation style for these documents (http://www.kau.se/sites/default/files/Dokument/subpage/2012/06/referenser_harvard_kau_aug_11_pdf_17907.pdf):

Bibliography:
SFS 1998:204. Personuppgiftslag. Stockholm: Justitiedepartementet.
In-Text Citation:
(SFS 1998:204)

Bibliography:
SOU 2001:63. Offentliga Sverige på nätet : delbetänkande. Stockholm:
Fritzes offentliga publikationer.
In-Text Citation:
(SOU 2001:63)

Bibliography:
Ds 2008:6 Sveriges antagande av rambeslut om kampen mot organiserad
brottslighet. Stockholm: Justitiedepartementet.
In-Text Citation:
(Ds 2008:6)

However, I can't get any of the available Zotero styles I have tried – e.g. 'Harvard reference format 1', 'Elsevier Harvard with titles' or 'Chicago Manual of Style (author date)' -- to get this even roughly correct.

For instance, 'Harvard reference format 1' produces the following (where the Zotero source type is Law/statute):

Bibliography:
Anon, 1978. Regeringens proposition 1977/78:135 om riktlinjer för internationellt utvecklingssamarbete m. m..
In-text citation:
(Anon 1978)

Elsevier Harvard comes closer, but is still not correct and contains redudant information:

Bibliography:
Regeringens proposition 1977/78:135 om riktlinjer för internationellt utvecklingssamarbete m. m., 1978. , 1977/78:135.
In-text citation:
(Prop. 1977/78:135, 1978)

What to do about this? In the short run, it may seem convenient to edit references manually, but I'd prefer a citation style that can handle these types of sources correctly. Anyone else out there with the same problem?
  • While that's possible to do, you won't find it in any standard style (not least because that's not how statutes are cited elsewhere).
    I don't really see an alternative to customizing the citation style and then it would only be able to handle these types of statutes. Only MLZ-Zotero is able to differentiate formatting of legal documents by the jurisdiction they stem from:
    http://citationstylist.org/