AlterNet translator submission

(NOTE: I accidentally submitted this topic in the general category, but it belongs here in site translators - my apologies)

I have created a AlterNet translator for http://www.alternet.org and it seems to work fine. Metadata is absent so the scraper is not elegant, but it works.

However, I am unsure about how to submit it for use in the default translator database. Please point me in the right direction

Also, I am likely to submit more translators in the near future, so let me know if this code needs is not meeting the standard; I will work on it until it is sufficient.

[translator code removed]
  • I am not sure how to get the code for the translator out of Scaffold easily without breaking the indentation. I just found out that the Google Zotero dev group has a file submission location, so if I can figure out how to export my translator to a usable form I can submit my translator in a file there.
  • Use Scaffold's Copy to Clipboard button, copy it into a text editor, and save it as a plain text file. Then upload it to zotero-dev and post a note there.

Thanks.
  • Thank you - I am posting right now. Apparently pasting directly into Notepad doesn't work properly and that is where I was having my trouble.

Anyhow, the file name is "Alternet Translator Submission".
This discussion has been closed.