"Variation" appearing in bibliographic output

Sometimes WorldCat will dump into the Info section a "variation" on the publisher information. In Chicago style, that variation shows up in the bibliography both in the full note version and the note version. Is there any way to tell Zotero not to include the variation?
  • What's the URL you are importing from?
  • (aurimas is asking because while it's not possible to tell Zotero to not include that variation when citing, we may be able to prevent it from importing it in the first place).
  • I am sorry that I never returned to answer aurimas or adam smith many years ago, as I still have the question I asked in 2013.
    Here's an example of the citation I just created:
    Charles Musser, The Emergence of Cinema: The American Screen to 1907, History of the American Cinema ;; v. 1; Variation: History of the American Cinema ;; v. 1. (New York : Scribner ; Toronto : Collier Macmillan Canada ; New York : Maxwell Macmillan International, 1990), 321.

So, my question remains: how can I stop Zotero from either gathering this "variation" information in the first place or tell it not to include in citations and bibliographies?