Accessing Zotero (library doesn't come up)

For some reason, when I add a document, it adds but to a brand new/empty library. Not to my personal library I've been building for the last 6 years. Does it matter that I'm not on my laptop?

I can only see my library in full when I'm logged in to the zotero website. I don't know what I could be doing wrong.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Kaycee
  • Never mind, I figured it out! :O)
  • edited August 23, 2013
    Do tell what the solution was so we can assist other users if this comes up again. I'm actually not exactly sure what the problem was to start with though.
  • I had not synced so I downloaded the most recent version of Zotero, went to preferences and all was well!
  • I have not been into Zotero for about 8 weeks and now I have a similar problem as described above--I cannot see the Zotero shuttle button in the lower right of my Firefox window so cannot access my personal library and the current docs I need to work on. How do I re-establish/re-connect to my personal version of my Zotero library??
  • start here: http://www.zotero.org/support/kb/no_status_bar_icon
    if that doesn't work, please start a new thread - the poster above did see her/his status bar button, so your's is a different issue.