NeoOffice crashes with Plugin 3.5.6

Hello,
Im using a Mac with OS 10.6.8 and NeoOffice 3.3 Patch 7. I just installed the
LibreOffice Plugin 3.5.6 (Firefox extension)
but this causes NeoOffice to crash every couple of minutes.
In January 2013 on my previous Mac it worked, but I don't know, which plugin was available at this time. Is there the possibility of downloading older plugin-Versions?
  • ... ok, after some hours of work: it seems to be a NeoOffice 3.3 Problem, since it works with LibreOffice 4.1
  • edited August 15, 2013
    Use NeoOffice 3.3 patch 9 on both OSX 10.8.4 and also on 10.6.8 together with Zotero's latest Plug-in (3.5.6). Cannot confirm any issues; on both of the OS the plug-in performs fine. You might want to update NeoOffice to the latest patch (9).
  • I did, it's still crashing, even with new documents. But it is good to know that this seems to be an issue on my computer and not a general issue.
    In fall I will upgrade to 10.9 an install a complete new system, I hope it works then.
    (At the moment I work with LibreOffice, but on Mac NeoOffice is much much better in terms of graphical quality)
  • Since it's no longer possible to download NeoOffice without paying for it and it's apparently not possible to build the source on the last two versions of OS X, I can't readily test this, but in any case, it's unlikely to be our bug, since everything works with NeoOffice/Apache OpenOffice.