Group rename not visible in Zotero pane

This may be a dup of issue 17708, I'm not sure. But at any rate, like that user, I renamed a group via the website, but the old group name still persists in my Zotero pane. My "sync" icon (little green curly arrow) seems to be stationary (i.e., not spinning), and everything I can see indicates that the sync'ing process is completed.
  • If you rename it again (even twice, so that it ends up the same), does the change come through?

If not, provide a Debug ID for the first sync after such a change.
  • Renamed it again, same diff. The debug ID is D1277623661. Note: for this debug, all I did was the "sync" operation; I did not do the rename operation via the website as part of this debug (I had done that just before turning on debugging.)
  • I'm not sure which group you're referring to, but neither of the groups you're an admin of show as having just been modified.
  • There's a group that was called "SSI". I changed it via the website to "Muskrat". My Zotero pane in Firefox, however, still says "SSI", even after having changed it twice.
  • That group doesn't show as having changed since last Tuesday. You're saying you just now renamed it from "SSI" to "Muskrat"?
  • Hmm. Okay, maybe I'm being stupid? Here's what I do:
    1) Go to zotero.org.
    2) Click on "Groups" tab.
    3) Scroll down.
    4) The third group says it's called "Muskrat".
    5) Click on the word "Muskrat".
    6) Click "Group settings".
    7) Retype the word "Muskrat" over "Muskrat".
    8) Click "Save settings". (it says "Group settings saved.")
    9) Return to my Zotero pane, built in to Firefox.
    10) Click the green "sync" arrow. Wait until it stops spinning.
    The group in my Zotero pane still says "SSI".
    What am I doing wrong?
  • Retyping "Muskrat" over "Muskrat" doesn't do anything. If somehow the first change didn't go through, change it to something else, and then try syncing.