APA style lacks breaks between citations

Hello everybody!

When I'm trying to insert/create a bibliography (whether with the LibreOffice plugin or the option "Create from selected items...") there are no breaks between citations and all the text appears stacking. I would like some help with this issue. Thank you so much!

Zotero Standalone 4.0.8 on Ubuntu 12.04. APA style updated to 2013-07-17 13:57:54 on Zotero styles source. Zotero LibreOffice integration 3.5.6
  • update to 4.0.9 for good measure. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "breaks" - as in it's all in one line?
  • Thanks for your answer adamsmith. I've updated to 4.0.9 but unfortunately I still get all citations in a single paragraph (no line breaks).
  • try pasting a bibliography to some other program - google docs for example. Same result?
  • It actually works pretty well in Google Docs when exported from Zotero (any means). In this sense my problem is with LibreOffice Writer that is not pasting nor reading appropriately from Zotero. Thank you so much. At least I can manage temporarily through Google Docs. Best regards.
  • I'm not aware of any issues with LO 3.5.6 and we have a pretty large number of users on the Ubuntu LTS distro, but you could always try installing a more recent LO - I believe there may even be a ppa, there are definitely deb packages for various LO versions (there's the 4.1 release as well as the 3.6.7 release if you want to stick with 3)