Chicago (Note w/bibliography) edited volume mistake?

Hello! Still loving Zotero!

Here is a snippet from my bibliography:

Huet, Valérie. “Images et damnatio memoriae.” Cahiers du Centre Gustave Glotz 15 (2004): 237-253.
Varner, Eric R. Mutilation and Transformation Damnatio Memoriae and Roman Imperial Portraiture. Monumenta Graeca et Romana. Leiden: Brill, 2004.
---. “Tyranny and the Transformation of the Roman Visual Landscapes.” In From Caligula to Constantine: Tyranny & Transformation in Roman Portraiture, edited by Eric. R Varner, 9-26. Atlanta: Michael C. Carlos Museum, 2000.

If I am not mistaken, the third citation should read "ed. Eric R. Varner" rather than "edited by Eric R. Varner"?
  • edited June 3, 2008
    It's "ed." in notes but "edited by" in bibliography:

http://0-www.chicagomanualofstyle.org.mercury.concordia.ca/tools_citationguide.html

N: 5. Andrew Wiese, “‘The House I Live In’: Race, Class, and African American Suburban Dreams in the Postwar United States,” in The New Suburban History, ed. Kevin M. Kruse and Thomas J. Sugrue (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2006), 101–2.

B: Wiese, Andrew. “‘The House I Live In’: Race, Class, and African American Suburban Dreams in the Postwar United States.” In The New Suburban History, edited by Kevin M. Kruse and Thomas J. Sugrue, 99–119. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2006.
  • Oh right! Cheers on that! :)