[MLZ] 344143648

• edited June 29, 2013
    Error: '8' is not a valid field for '1261' in ItemFields.getBaseIDFromTypeAndField()
    4.0m361
    We don't provide support for MLZ. If you want to post here, you absolutely have to add "[MLZ]" to the beginning of your post title so that everyone is aware that you're not using an official Zotero build and so that Frank Bennett sees your post. (I've now done so for you.)

(Frank Bennett also doesn't have access to Zotero error reports, so just posting a Report ID (which wouldn't be sufficient anyway, as Gracile said) won't do any good.)
  • @naychi: I'll prepare a fix for this today, and post again.

What seems to have happened is that you had a Statute item, and changed it to Gazette. This should work smoothly, with a warning that some fields (including Publisher) will be deleted.

Since you (and other MLZ users) may have multiple records affected by this, I'll need to build in some checks for existing data. But the source of the problem is clear, and I should have something ready for you to test soon.
  • @naychi: Try updating MLZ and see how it goes.

The problem was not caused by switching between Statute and Gazette. The best I can figure is that Publisher (and probably Publication Date) were included in the Gazette type at some point, and found its way into your data. Those fields might be useful on that type, so I have just added them, which should clear the problem ('8' is for the 'publisher' field, '1261' is for the Gazette type).