Academy of Management translator identifies some, but not all, references on a page

I'm trying to download citations in bulk from the Academy of Management website (for example, http://amj.aom.org/). If I search and click the folder to download all of the references to Zotero, some of the articles listed in the search show up, but not all of them. There doesn't seem to be a pattern to which ones don't show up. Any ideas how to fix this?

The specific steps to recreate this issue are:
1. Select "Advanced search" from the AoM website.
2. Under "Specify authors, key words," type "culture cultural" and select "any" in the box marked "Text | Abstract | Title"; under "Specify journals to search, check only "Academy of Management Journal" and "Academy of Management Review"; under "Limit results" enter the date range Jan 2008 - Dec 2013; under "Format results" choose 50 results per page and "Earliest first"; click "Submit". If you have specified the search correctly, you will get 452 hits.
3. Click "Next 50" 3 times, until you get to the range 151-200.
4. Click the Zotero folder. Only ~30 of the 50 results from that page show up in the folder. Ideally, all 50 would appear.

Versions:
Windows 7 Pro SP1
Firefox 21.0
Zotero standalone 4.0.8

Thanks!

Jake
  • Technical:
    problem is that the Highwire 2.0 translator target regex doesn't recognize http://amj.aom.org/search?tmonth=Dec&pubdate_year=&submit=yes&submit=yes&submit=Submit&andorexacttitle=and&format=standard&firstpage=&fmonth=Jan&title=&hits=50&tyear=2013&titleabstract=&journalcode=amj&journalcode=amr&volume=&sortspec=relevance&andorexacttitleabs=and&author2=&andorexactfulltext=and&fyear=2008&author1=&doi=&fulltext=culture%20cultural&FIRSTINDEX=100

because it puts the tmonth before submit - this happens for time-restricted searches once you go to the 2nd page of search results and onwards. Should be easy to fix, but I might not get to it before traveling - @aurimas?
  • A translator fix is now up. Your version of Zotero will automatically update within 24hs, or you can update manually using the "Update Now" button in the "General" tab of the Zotero preferences.

Any further problems let us know & thanks for reporting