Syncing with box.com webdav

I changed my Zotero preferences so that it would sync with my box.com account. I successfully verified the server.

But what is next? How do I get my data in Zotero to upload into box.com? The only sync button in Zotero is the one that allows you to sync to Zotero. I see no command that will let me sync to a webdav server.
  • your metadata will always sync to Zotero (that part is also always free, regardless of the size of your library). if you select "Sync Attachment Files in my Library using WebDav" in the Sync tab of the Zotero preferences, your attached files will sync to the specified WebDAV in the same sync sequence, there is no separate sync command.
  • Thank you for your swift response. I understand now that my data will sync to Zotero and only the attachments will be saved at box.com. But now when I try downloading a citation with an attached PDF, I am getting an error that the PDF won't download. (see the screencast at http://screencast.com/t/LJWy1Ulb). (I am accessing this JSTOR document from my office on campus and we do have a JSTOR subscription.)
  • Attaching PDFs via google scholar will only work where the link leads straight to the PDF (the JSTOR link just leads to the JSTOR article page).
    Generally you'll be better of going to JSTOR and importing from there rather than using google scholar (which often has faulty data)