formattedCitation is undefined (OpenOffice 3.4.1)

Hi,
After updating Zotero, I get an error when inserting a first footnote: 'formattedCitation is undefined'. When I try again to insert the footnote, everything works fine. The error occurs only when I open the document and start adding footnotes.

Zotero 4.0.8 | Libreoffice Integration 3.5.6| OpenOffice 3.4.1.

Any suggestion?
  • ID: 1110648345
  • That's after triggering the error and before restarting Firefox? There are no Zotero errors in that report.
  • edited June 3, 2013
    Sorry, in this ID the error is included:
    ID: 218379194

[JavaScript Error: "formattedCitation is undefined" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/integration.js" line: 1558}]
  • hmm - that shouldn't be possible.
    I don't think there is much of an alternative to running through these:

http://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_troubleshooting#debugging_broken_documents
  • Don't think that this solution fits. Reason for this is that the error only appears when I (1) open the document and (2) add a new footnote. After this error I can insert again the same new footnote and everything works fine. This makes it very difficult to find the problem.

The error also appears in older documents in which I worked with Zotero 3. After updating to Zotero 4 the error appeared. Looks for me that something is not redefined in the document by the new version.