A wonky Firefox plug-in

Hello!

About a week or so ago, my file folder plug-in started cutting off half of the entries, and a little while thereafter, will not display _any_ entries.

Example: If I go to Google Scholar, and wanted to select, say, 5 of the displayed results to import into my Zotero library initially, only the first few would show up in the drop-down window from the address bar. Currently, the drop-down window displays only "Select which items you'd like to add to your library" and underneath appears a line, no citations, and then the buttons to select or de-select all.

I tried to see if there was an update, I was up to date. I've tried uninstalling the plug-in, that didn't work. Currently, I am using the Chrome plug-in and primarily use Zotero in the stand alone version, (though there appears to be nothing wrong with the Firefox version of my library, it all shows up and works normally.)

Anyone have any ideas? I have a screen shot (which I'm unsure if I can upload here...) if you're confused as to what I'm talking about.

Thanks!