Drag-Drop references in Zotero-editor

Normally it is possible to sort references in the Zotero bar with LMB. This is no longer possible in my Firefox (17.0.1). Is there a solution for this problem?

Now I'm sorting the references in the classic zotero-screen...
  • you shouldn't use Firefox 17.0.1 - update at a minimum to 17.0.5 or to Firefox 20.
    I don't think drag&drop references in the quick search bar has worked for a long time.
  • This is about the Quick Format bar in the word processor plugin?
  • that's at least what I'm answering. I never used that, but other users have said that you used to be able to move the bubbles via drag&drop and aren't able to do that now - if that ever worked it certainly doesn't anymore for me.
  • The advantage of this drag&drop was that it was easy to sort the references according to their year. In the classic view the 'year' is hidden on the right side of the screen, where the choses references are listed.
  • which citation style are you using? If you want all citations sorted by year, Zotero would just be able to do that. I agree that being able to drag references in the quick format bar would be nice - I don't think people should have to use the classic view for anything.
  • I agree. I'm using Turabian. 'By citation sorted by year', I refer to the footnotes. Not the bibliography.