Changing the Indentation of the in the LibreOffice Bibliography

Hello,

I'm using the Zoteroplugin for LibreOffice. Creating my bibliographies works very good so far.
I would like to change the indentation in the bibliography (to 0 or 0,5 cm). Of course I could do that manually with Format → Paragraph and then at "Indents & Spacing" change the "Before text" and "First line"- values, but after refreshing the bibliography all these changes would be gone of course.

I'm using the style "British Ecological Society" wich I've manually edited a bit with the visual style editor (http://editor.citationstyles.org/visualEditor/) but I could find an option there so change that.

I would be happy for any advise.
  • If you click on an entry in the generated bibliography, you'll see that it has the style "Bibliography 1" in LibreOffice. Click on the arrow next to the styles selector, and then click on the "more ..." link at the bottom to open the full styles editor. Click on the button at the bottom, and select "Indexes" as the set of styles to diplay in the list. Hover the cursor over the "Bibliography 1" entry and right-click. Select "Modify" and change the style settings to get the formatting you are after. The style will persist, in that document, after a refresh or a re-insertion of the bibliography.
  • Thank you very much! Modifying the paragraph style worked.