WebDAV not working properly with attachments

Hi,

I am using a Zotero Standalone (all up to date) with cloud.me WebDAV file syncing.

Currently, many of the more recent files are not syncing across my machines (i.e. they only appear on the computer I uploaded the files to). The files have been uploaded to the WebDAV folder as far as I have found (gone into the WebDav folder and found the zip file which contains the working file). However, each time Zotero is opened an error comes up which reads thus:

[JavaScript Error: "HTTP 401 error from WebDAV server for OPTIONS request" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage/webdav.js" line: 1121}]

[JavaScript Error: "Error: A WebDAV file sync error occurred. Please restart Zotero and try syncing again.

If you receive this message repeatedly, check your WebDAV server settings in the Sync pane of the Zotero preferences." {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/storage.js" line: 207}]

[JavaScript Error: "Error: A WebDAV file sync error occurred. Please restart Zotero and try syncing again.

If you receive this message repeatedly, check your WebDAV server settings in the Sync pane of the Zotero preferences." {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync.js" line: 572}]

Any ideas what is wrong?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Ahren.

UPDATE: Discovered that on one of my other machines the sync had worked ok up to the last couple of days as the files from a few days ago are available locally (but were not put on that machine originally) however the more recent ones have the same problem and bring up a WebDAV error at syncing as well.