Uninstalling and reinstalling FireFox with Zotero

Hello:
Because of problems with one of my other FireFox add-ons, I am being instructed to uninstall and reinstall copy of FireFox on my LT. I don't think I've ever uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox. I'm asking what I need to know about handling Zotero add-on when doing this. Over the years, I've got a built-up data folder and I sync the zotero on LT with a PC. Thank you.
  • You should back up your library:
    http://www.zotero.org/support/zotero_data#backing_up_your_zotero_library
    (if you do - as is strongly recommended, full, regular, and automated back-ups of all your data, that will include your library)

If you de-install Firefox you should have an option to keep or erase all your data. If you choose to keep your data, re-installing Firefox should just give you Zotero back as it was without any additional option. If you erase the data, you'll need to restore your library as per the link above. (If you have file syncing either through Zotero storage or through a WebDav server, you can also restore your Zotero library simply by syncing, but it's not recommended to rely on that as the only back-up).
  • I appreciate the walk thru. I use peer-to-peer syncing between PC and LT. So each unit has a mirror copy of FF, Zotero & library. I'm only re-installing FF on one unit. So I'll have the library on the other unit, with intact FF, if necessary. Thanks