Import items directly from Google Play?

I have a substantial Google Play library, and would like to be able to import its items into Zotero. The folder icon, however, does not show up. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a workaround?

Thank you
L
  • Can you give a link to a public Google Play library item?
  • this isn't currently supported, but we might be able to.
    What types of items are in a google play library? Are those books you bought through google books? Are there any non-book items on the list?
  • Most of them are Google Books, so I can re-locate each individually and import it. I was hoping for a less onerous process. No prob, thank you for responding.

Best
  • if you're not in a hurry I can take a look at this, so hold off for a day or so before doing this manually.
  • so we're talking about the list at https://play.google.com/books ?
  • edited April 30, 2013
    Yes, that's the list to which I am referring. That's very kind of you to look into it -- thank you.
  • A translator that should work for books (and books only) in the play store is now up.
    Your version of Zotero will automatically update within 24hs, or you can update manually using the "Update Now" button in the "General" tab of the Zotero preferences.

Any problems let us know.
  • Hi,

Thanks so much for your hard work, and for responding to quickly to my query! You are very kind. You have saved me so much time and trouble - -I wish I could mail you a cappuccino.

Thanks again
    Laura