Problem with localization

Hi,

I'm using last version of zotero (4.0.6) and when I cite authors with 2 or 3 co-authors, I have the a " and " and not a " et " in the text. With 3 or more, it's ok, in the text, not in the bibliographic section. I try with others style, I have the same problem.

I give you this example:

"
2 authors(Balogun and Johnson 2005)
3 authors (Barré, Laat, and Theys 2007)
+3 author (Amabile et al. 1996)

Amabile, Teresa M., Regina Conti, Heather Coon, Jeffrey Lazenby, and Michael Herron. 1996. “Assessing the Work Environment for Creativity.” The Academy of Management Journal 39(5): 1154–84.
Balogun, J., and G. Johnson. 2005. “From Intended Strategies to Unintended Outcomes: The Impact of Change Recipient Sensemaking.” Organization Studies 26(11): 1573–1601.
Barré, Rémi, Bastiaan de Laat, and Jacques Theys. 2007. Management de La Recherche : Enjeux Et Perspectives. De Boeck.
"

I think there is an upperscape problem too: the title in the zotero base of Barré et al. (2007) is "Management de la recherche : Enjeux et perspectives" and the result is "Management de La Recherche : Enjeux Et Perspectives".
  • For the first issue:
    http://www.zotero.org/support/supported_languages#citations_and_bibliographies

For the second issue: put fr-FR in the language field of the Zotero item to disable title-case (which Chicago Manual requires for titles in English).