instead of when hitting return/enter in child notes

I've encountered an odd, inconsistent problem while editing Zotero child notes in Firefox on my Mac. When I edit them in a separate window, I can hit return/enter between paragraphs and a normal, one-line separation appears. But when I close and re-open the child note, all the separations between paragraphs have disappeared. I checked the HTML script and determined that in some notes, return/enter gives me <p>Lorum impsum...</p> as it should. In the problematic ones, however, I see instead <div>Lorum ipsum...</div>. The problem may sound minor, but it is quite annoying to see all my child note text collapsed on itself. Any thoughts on what might be causing this?
  • edited April 9, 2013
    Thanks for reporting this. This should be fixed in the latest 4.0 Branch dev XPI, though you may want to test that, since I wasn't really able to reproduce it consistently enough to be sure. (We changed the most direct cause of it, however.)

For existing notes where this is occurring, you'll need to Select All within the note, click on the Format menu, and change it to Paragraph.