Reviser of a book

Hello, it seems that there is no way to add a reviser to an article.
for example: Williams Hebrew Syntax, Third Edition, is revised and expanded by John C. Beckman.

The only way I can do is to regard John C. Beckman as the author. It is acceptable, yet not exactly right.
  • and I'd put something like "Third, revised and expanded edition" into the edition field.
  • @adamsmith Even then, som editing of the manuscript will be needed to meet the various requirements of different styles.

For reference notes that cannot be automated, I developed my own way of indicating a reminder that a reference item will need further attention after insertion into a manuscript. It isn't very satisfactory but it helps me. I wonder if there is a way to improve Zotero by allowing some sort of flag to be set that is carried through to the word processor integration. For example, preface the entries with an improbable string (QQQ) that would be ignored in any alphabetization of the bibliography.
  • Hello, noksagt. I'm not sure 'editor' fits. It seems that editor and reviser are different.
    Adamsmith, thank you very much. I think it is a good way of doing that.
    DWL, you are right. I also add some marks to remind me of that. For those primary resource, the format are totally different. I make the footnotes manually, then edit the bibliography.