Entering multiple authors w/o mouse

Hi everyone,
I have a tiny request: I don't like using a mouse and when it comes to manually entering or editing entries in Zotero the tab-key usually allows me to only use the keyboard. However, this fails when it comes to entering multiple authors/editors etc. Hitting tab after the first name of the first author will bring me to the next field and not to the plus sign to enter another author. I'm not sure if this was done intentionally or if it's a bug.
Could you please fix it?
Thanks,
hvb
  • Try shift-Enter.
  • Ah, thanks a lot! I had already tried the plus key and ctrl-enter but not shift-enter...
  • While we're on the subject, Shift-Enter also has special behavior in Abstract and Extra, where Enter inserts a real newline. In those fields, Shift-Enter closes the field.

(This is somewhat at odds with the semi-standard convention of having Shift-Enter insert an explicit newline in cases where Enter is bound to a particular action (e.g., in IM clients), but not knowing how to insert a newline in those fields would probably be more distressing for most users than not knowing how to close the field from the keyboard, especially when tabbing off and hitting Enter is a suitable workaround.)