Groups

I have just set up a group, and am testing things out. I notice already that when I or my colleague attaches a file to an entry, the file itself does not come through. If he attaches a PDF, I can see that something was once attached, but I cannot open it. We both get error messages that say the attached file could not be found. This happens both in stand-alone and if I go to the Zotero site.

Also, this bibliography already has 4000 items, and will eventually have many thousands more, with more than two dozen members all adding new items and tagging and adding notes to existing items. Is there a way (sort of like tracking changes) for members to be able to keep track of new and altered items?
  • you can sort by date added and date modified in the middle panel in Zotero (add the columns by clicking on the table icon at the top right of the panel). The same option is available online.

For the other issue: http://www.zotero.org/support/kb/files_not_syncing
    note that file syncing needs to be enabled by the group owner and will only work for closed or private groups.