Thomson Reuters BIOSIS translator problem?

Hello,

I'm having trouble importing citations into zotero from Reuters BIOSIS. Nothing is imported when I click on the bar icon. I see a blank pop up window in the bottom right corner for a few seconds, but then no citation is imported into my zotero library. Maybe a translator problem?

Article: Paul Nadasdy (2003) Reevaluating the Co-Management Success Story, Arctic, Vol. 56, No. 4, pp. 367-380
browser: iceweasel 19.0.2 with zotero 3.0.14
Debug ID: D1447082868
  • sample URL?
    What does it say when you hover with your Mouse over the URL bar icon?
  • http://apps.webofknowledge.com/full_record.do?product=BIOSIS&search_mode=GeneralSearch&qid=1&SID=1BoekKNDBDj5KKccHob&page=1&doc=1

I'm starting to think this might be a general problem. I've reset my translators, but Google scholar, Worldcat, and jstor aren't importing either.
  • if worldcat and google scholar aren't working this is definitely a general problem. Those don't break easily, especially Worldcat and JSTOR.
    Let's see if there's something in the debug from your other thread.
  • edited March 20, 2013
    In the debug output above, you're hitting a "UC Berkeley Library proxy login screen" page for a POST to http://apps.webofknowledge.com/OutboundService.do?action=go.
  • I had already logged in to the UC Berkeley library proxy, so i'm not sure why this block is occuring. I'll ask the IT people at UC Berkeley about this, but please let me know if you have any ideas for troubleshooting.
  • edited March 22, 2013

Problem solved. Not sure which of the following helped:
    firefox's (iceweasel's) privacy settings.
    I changed my history settings from "Never remember history" to "Use custom settings for history." I disabled privacy mode, accepted cookies, and all saved content cleared after firefox closes.
    Zotero's proxy settings
    I unclicked all the boxes in zotero's proxy settings in case these conflict with the UCB proxy in the advanced tab of firefox's settings.

• it's the former that helped, we've had this before.