Psychiatry Research

I am desperately in need of the citation style for 'Psychiatry Research' or something very close to it. The description of the style can be found here:
http://www.elsevier.com/journals/psychiatry-research/0165-1781/guide-for-authors.

Thank you
  • Elsevier Harvard2 should work.
  • The style is now up. It will appear on the style repository within 30mins.. (See here if you need instructions for installing styles in standalone.)
    Any further problems please let us know.
  • Hello, Just got a revise and resubmit from Psychiatry Research. I think that currently the style is the same as Elsevier-harvard2, but the editor asked for the following format changes:
    1. Do not abbreviate journal titles in the reference list
    2. In series of citations enclosed within parentheses in the text, list cited papers in chronological order [it is currently in alphabetical order]
    Would it be possible to change the Psychiatry Research format (or provide the modified csl file that I could install myself). I tried to modify the csl file but did not succeed.
    Thanks for Zotero, I have been using it for several years now and advertise it as soon as I can !
    JB
  • A fixed version of Psychiatry Research is now up.
    The updated version will appear on the repository within 30mins (check the timestamp). Update your copy of the style by clicking "Update Now" in the General tab of the Zotero preferences.

Styles also update automatically within 24hs for Zotero 4.0+
    In an existing document, you may have to switch to a different style and back for the changes to take effect once the style is updated.
    Any further problems please let us know & thanks for reporting