Nested chapters for edited book + easiere way to make booksections

I often work with specific bookchapters within edited books. I can work good enought with this, just copying the original book reference, change it to sektion and alter the nessesary fields. But i would like to be able to do this in a more streamedlined way. What about a feature where you import the original book from ig. google books or whatever. Then you right-click add book chapter, which then in turn is nested under the original booktitle (make sense and give a good owerview if you eg. use 7 chapters from a single book). Also i would be great if this function automatically changed the fields in such a way that you only needed to put in the authors of the chapter and the chapter title. Right now you manually need to change several small things, depending on the original book.
  • which then in turn is nested under the original booktitle (make sense and give a good owerview if you eg. use 7 chapters from a single book).
    Cf. 'Hierarchical Item Types' here: http://www.zotero.org/support/requested_features (and on the forums). You can use the "Related" tab in the meantime.
    this function automatically changed the fields in such a way that you only needed to put in the authors of the chapter and the chapter title.
    (+pages) But that's almost already the case if you duplicate a 'book' item and then change the type of the duplicated item to 'book section' (what you describe in the first part of your post actually).