Storage : timing and invoice

Good morning,

I purchased a 6GB storage from my zotero account to improve capacity storage for my group library.

I created a google account for paying. However I haven't received any proof of payment. And after 2 days, there is no change in my storage capacity.

How can I get an invoice ? How long will it take to improve my storage capacity ?

Thank you in advance,

LD.
  • did you ever hear back on this? I don't have access to billing so I can't look anything up, but generally my understanding is that once the google checkout payment goes through this should be instantaneous.
  • I wrote to this email adress : storage@digitalscholar.org and my probem is now solved.
    Thank you.
  • I have had difficulties contacting Digital Scholar. I tried three times to wrote them an e-mail and nobody replied. ALso their webpage does not offer further info on how to contact them. This not a good business model...
  • Hello, I tried to contact the Digital scholarship corporation who is responsible for the payment process. I have sent 3 e-mail so far to sales@digitalscholar.org as this was the e-mail mentioned in the automatic reply e-mail after the payment. But nobody has answered. Is there any other way how to contact the company regarding the billing? Thanks for your help.
  • email storage@zotero.org
  • I need a receipt for an automatic subscription payment. Could someone reply how to get the invoice/receipt? I see that the messages here have gone unanswered.
  • No messages here have gone unanswered.

One should have been emailed to you by stripe (our payment processor). A more detailed one is available through a link (View Payment Receipt) on https://www.zotero.org/settings/storage