Style error: Emerald journals (Harvard)

I found a couple of inconsistencies between the bibliographic output the Emerald journals (Harvard) style generates and the Emerald specifications for the International Journal for Sustainability in Higher Education when I refer to their author guidelines (http://www.emeraldinsight.com/products/journals/author_guidelines.htm?id=ijshe&PHPSESSID=3fblfa9b566dur7626gho5hju7).

I have tried editing the csl a little, but have not mastered it and am seeking some direction (or a kind soul who can tidy up the style). Here are the problems I have noted:

In article titles, the comma is currently in the quotes. The guidelines imply it should be outside. I tried adding punctuation-in-quote="false" but that did not work, perhaps I have it in the wrong place.

There are problems with missing spaces in certain publications, e.g., edited books appear as follows:

Sterling, S. (2004), “Higher education, sustainability and the role of systemic learning,” inCorcoran,P.B. and Wals,A.E.J. (Eds.),Higher Education and the Challenge of Sustainability: Problematics, Promise, and Practice, London, Kluwer Academic Publishers, pp. 49–69.

I can't figure out how to correct the spacing.

I think I have figured out how to solve the following:
for books, place of publication is after publisher, while the guidelines call for publisher, place of publication.

Thanks for any guidance (or even better, an updated style).

Best,

Tom
  • The style is now fixed. The updated version will appear on the repository within 30mins (check the timestamp). Update your copy of the style by re-installing it from the repository. (See here if you need instructions for installing styles in standalone.)
    Any further problems please let us know.